|July 14,2015 Management Agreement|
|Notice of Sales Contract agreed with AIR WATER INC. for woody biomass gasified cogeneration equipment.|
1. The contents and background
We have received the order of woody biomass cogeneration equipment ( heat:3,800kW, power:1,900kW ) from "AIR WATER INC.", domestic industrial gas giant, listed company in the Tokyo Stock Exchange - First section.
Regarding the purchase of woody biomass power of the small-scale biomass power generation of less than 2,000kW, using timber of forest thinning, the purchase price in the 2015 fiscal year by the FIT (feed-in tariffs) has been determined to rise to 40yen+tax/kW from conventional 32yen+tax/kW in and from April. Accordingly it is expected that the growing demand due to the improvement of business profitability.
Under this tailwind of the environment,our company are planning to expand sale of compact biomass power generator for capacity of from 180 kW to 2,000kW and power generation projects across the country in the future as well.
Location of the construction : Azumino-city, Nagano Prefecture
Facilities capacity : Heat: 3,800kW, Power:1,900kW
Operation scheduled to start : From the end of March, 2016 (planned)
Operating principle party : AIR WATER INC.
2. Overview of the ordering party :
(1) Name : AIR WATER INC. (First section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange/Tags certificate/Code 4088)
(2) Address : 12-8, Minami Semba 2-chome, Chuo-ku, Osaka, 542-0081, Japan
(3) Name and title of representative : Masahiro Toyoda, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
(4) Business : Industrial gas-related business, chemical-related businesses, medical-related businesses, energy-related businesses, agriculture and food-related business, etc.
(5) Capital : ¥32 billion (※ Source : website)