Methane Generation corresponding to industrial waste such as agriculture residue, food residue, and feces and urine of the domestic animal
We have exclusive sales contract for Asian market with Dutch methane system manufacturer, BBE company established in 2005, who specializes in design, construction, finance and O&M, boasting of the generation volume 500GWh in early 2013 (approximately 32 systems worth when converting it to our ZEE’s Biomass Generation system of 2.5MWh), has considerable results and experience in original methane gasification and also in generation technique even for only fowl droppings containing a lot of ammonia outbreak.
■ Electricity generation procedure :
(1) Solid garbage and liquid garbage which were classified
(2) Mixing garbage of (1) in Pre-Pit.
(3) Fermentation of (2) at 40 degrees centigrade for approximately 100 days in fermenter (tank).
(4) Extraction of biogas from the microbe which fermented.
(5) Electricity generation starting an engine using biogas as fuel.
(6) The garbage after the generation use will be usable as liquid fertilizer after heating at 70℃ to deaden bacteria.